Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
There aren't too many things better than peanut butter and chocolate mixed together ! These cookies have 3 different chips, but feel free to change the chips according to your preferences. I use a #40 cookie scoop, which is similar in size to a heaping tablespoon. This recipe calls for 3 bags of chips ! If you replace the shortening with more margarine, you will have a crisp cookie.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2⁄3 cup shortening
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 ounces peanut butter chips (1 bag)
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips (1 bag)
- 12 ounces vanilla chips (1 bag)
- nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix sugars, margarine, shortening, eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Shape into balls.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.