Recipe by Miss A.T.K.
I made this delcious recipe for chicken after learning all the secrets of the "trinity".
- 1 lb chicken parts
- 2 tablespoons adobo seasoning, goya
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 celery
- 1⁄2 red pepper
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash chicken, pat dry, and sprinkle with adobo seasoning on both sides.
- Mince garlic and chop celery, red pepper, onion, and tomato.
- In a large pan, sauté garlic using non- stick spray or a little oilive oil (you will get the fat from chicken skin later and this is so vegetables do not stick to the pan).
- Slightly brown chicken on both sides.
- Add garlic and saute for a bit.
- Add rest of vegetables and enough water to cover chicken and vegetables half way.
- Cook until chicken is done.
- Variation of this which I did last night - when chicken way nearly done, I added more water and some pasta (whole wheat of course). Waited for pasta and chicken to be done and voila! So good!