A zingy variation on pasta salad, in a Mediterranean style. I designed it one day when I wanted to bring something different to a picnic and found tricolored pasta in the pasta aisle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-colored pasta (spirals work well)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 6 ounces feta cheese
- 6 ounces dried tomatoes
- 1 pint Greek olive (or mixed)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 8 ounces marinated artichoke hearts (not canned)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1Boil water for pasta.
- 2While waiting for water to boil, cut dried tomatoes into strips (scissors work well).
- 3Cook pasta according to instructions (al dente).
- 4Add tomates to freshly drained pasta.
- 5Slice peppers and artichoke hearts, add to mixture.
- 6Crumble feta, add to mixture.
- 7Add olives and seasoning (to taste).
- 8Sprinkle liberally with vinegar, some will be absorbed.
- 9Sprinkle with olive oil.
- 10Mix well.
- 11Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tricolor Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.0
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 817.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: