Recipe by Ambassadress of GoodHumor
Children love these seasonal treats. Try decorating them with candy corn or candy pumpkins.
- 4 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups solid pack pumpkin (16 oz can)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In mixer, beat eggs until frothy; Add sugar and continue beating 2 minutes.
- Blend in oil and the canned pumpkin.
- Sift dry ingredients together (over the raisins) and fold dry mixture into the egg mixture, being careful not to overmix.
- Pour into a greased and floured 13 x 9" pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until done throughout.
- Cool on rack, then cut into squares.