Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a great side dish for potluck, church dinners, or for the holidays. It's usually the first dish emptied at our table.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Veg-All, drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 (6 ounce) canfrench's French fried onion rings, crushed
- 1⁄2-1 cup oleo, melted
- Mix Veg-All, corn, onion, cheese and mayo.
- Pour into greased casserole dish.
- Mix the fried onion rings and melted oleo and pour over vegetables and bake 30 to 40 minutes on 350°F degrees.