Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I haven't tried this one yet, but looks like fun! I think it would be a great bake sale item, too!
Make and share this Trail Mix on Sticks recipe from Food.com.
- Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper. In 3-quart saucepan, heat.
- marshmallows and butter over low heat, stirring constantly, until.
- marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in peanut butter.
- until blended. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal, raisins and nuts until evenly coated. Let stand 2.
- Shape mixture into 2-inch balls. Insert wooden stick into center.
- of each ball; place on waxed paper. Let stand until firm, about 30.
- minutes. Store balls wrapped in plastic wrap.