Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I haven't tried this one yet, but looks like fun! I think it would be a great bake sale item, too!
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄3 cup sunflower seeds
- Cover cookie sheet with waxed paper. In 3-quart saucepan, heat.
- marshmallows and butter over low heat, stirring constantly, until.
- marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in peanut butter.
- until blended. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cereal, raisins and nuts until evenly coated. Let stand 2.
- Shape mixture into 2-inch balls. Insert wooden stick into center.
- of each ball; place on waxed paper. Let stand until firm, about 30.
- minutes. Store balls wrapped in plastic wrap.