Traditional Lowcountry Boil
- Add potatoes to a large stock pot or turkey fryer pot, then add water, crab boil seasoning and Old Bay seasoning.
- Cover pot, fire up the range or turkey fryer, and bring to a rolling boil while reducing heat but still maintaining lightly rolling boil; cook 5 minutes.
- Add sausage and corn, return to a boil and cook 10 more minutes (until potatoes are starting to become tender).
- Add shrimp to stockpot and cook 3 to 3.5 minutes, until shrimp turn light pink.
- Drain immediately and dump onto large tray lined with meat paper or sanitary news print.
- Serve with cocktail sauce and LOTS of horseradish!