1/1 Photo of Traditional Deviled Eggs
Chef #913205's Note:
aunt's famous recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil eggs in pan until fast boiling.
- 2Cover pan and remove from stove.
- 3Leave covered for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove from pan and cool either in refridgerator or cold water.
- 5Peel eggs and cut in half.
- 6Scoop out cooked yolks and mix with fork.
- 7Blend with mayonnaise, mustard, chives and capers.
- 8Scoop egg filling with spoon and fill egg whites.
- 9Garnish with chives.
- 10Wrap and chill until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Traditional Deviled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.5
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 265.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 12.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
olive oil mayonnaise