Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great little recipe I found on the back of a package of baby zucchini at Trader Joe's
- 226.79 g packagetrader joe's baby zucchini
- 73.94 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 8 ea. sun-dried tomatoes
- 2.46 ml garlic, chopped
- 4.92 ml shallot, chopped
- 0.25 ml salt & pepper
- Heat grill on medium-high heat.
- Split zucchini lengthwise and toss with one tablespoon of oil, salt & pepper.
- Grill the zucchini cut side down until cooked (about four minutes).
- Remove zucchini from grill and place in a bowl with tomatoes, garlic, shallot, balsalmic vinegar, and remaining olive oil. Toss and season with salt and pepper if needed.
This is outstandanding!!! I was forced to make a small change, as we can't get the baby zucchini, so I used regular zucchini, thinly sliced it lengthways, and layered in the George Foreman grill to cook. As soon as it was cooked, I tossed it through the other ingredients, and served it still hot, as a side with our roast chicken. Even my hubby, who usually refuses to eat zucchini, went back for seconds on this one! I'll be making this a lot! Thanks for sharing!
Great blend of flavors! I used regular zucchini as the previous reviewer did, and also omitted the salt. Thanks for sharing!