Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a quick meal for two people, with our kids getting older and off to activities, we sometimes find ourselves-ALONE! This is a nice meal to throw together for you and your husband.
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- seasoning salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh basil, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 1⁄3 cups medium shrimp (peeled, deveined, and cooked)
- Cook ravioli according to directions, drain and set aside in a medium bowl.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter and saute garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Add shrimp, seasoning salt, basil, lemon juice, and lemon peel.
- Stir to coat and heat through.
- Add shrimp mixture to ravioli and toss.