Recipe by Debloves2cook
A perfect dessert to complete a Mexican-style dinner...I used non-fat sour cream. Note cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 (8 ounce) cartons sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 10 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced and hulled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, melt chocolate morsels over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once chocolate is melted, stir in the 2 cartons of sour cream. Remove from heat and cool.
- Place 1 tortilla on a serving plate. Spread 1/3 cup of the chocolate mixture on top. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and chocolate mixture.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together 1/3 cup sour cream and powdered sugar.
- Place several dollops on the torte. Cover and chill a few hours or ovenight.
- To serve, cut the torte into wedges and serve on individual plates, garnished with fresh strawbery slices.