Recipe by Alliebaba
These are always a hit at picnics or potlucks. Easy to make ahead.
Top Review by Nana Lee
I used dill gherkins and deviled ham for the filling and they were great. I only made one 10 inch tortilla b/c it was only me to eat it. I think I'll be using this as a basic recipe for other types of fillings like roast beef and dill relish with maybe a touch of mustard. It is definitely a keeper! Lee
- 3 (10 inch) tortillas (any flavour)
- 1 (250 g) container cream cheese with herbs (or other flavour)
- 6 slices sliced deli ham or 6 slices smoked turkey
- 1 (375 ml) jar gherkins
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1/3 cream cheese over each tortilla. Place 2 slices ham (side by side) across the bottom of each tortilla. Place gherkins lengthwise along the bottom of the tortilla (on top of the ham).
- Roll up from the bottom, making a long roll. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill.
- To serve, cut into 1 inch slices. I put a toothpick through each slice and put on a nice platter to serve.