Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Taken from a Facebook group. Cooking time is chill time
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- 5 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 12 ounces sliced cooked ham
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and salad dressing mix.
- Spread over one side of each tortilla.
- Top with ham; roll up.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut into 1-in. slices.
So we make the same thing except we use a package of dry Hidden Valley Ranch Dip, and sometimes exchange the ham for turkey! Yummy!!!
mmmm, yummy! I made these the night before for my husband's light lunch the next day. I made as posted except used ranch dressing mix instead of italian. (We are ranch kind of people!) They were easy to make which is always a plus! Thanks for posting!
I made these for my boys for lunch. I followed the recipe exactly as written except I only used 8 ounces of cream cheese. They were enjoyed by all.