- 1 (9 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen broccoli, stir-fry mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta and veggies in three quarts water 5-7 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and return to pan.
- combine sour cream, pesto and salt.
- Add to pasta mixture.
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
- Best served with toasted pita wedges.