Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I orginally (years ago) found a recipe in a Hidden Valley Ranch dressing flyer...but I've added so many ingredients (my own touches) to it... I make this when we are expecting a crowd. Time doesn't include chilling time. I usually toss this together the day before event.
- 1 (1 ounce) packethidden valley original ranch dressing mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄3 cup roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 stalk celery, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes, good (optional)
- Cream the cheese and dressing mix together with dill weed.
- In a separate bowl, stir together artichokes, peppers, onions, celery,parsley and chili flakes.
- In a 3 cup bowl lined with plastic wrap, alternate layers of cheese and veggie mixtures beginning and ending with a cheese layer.
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
- Invert on serving platter; remove plastic wrap.
- Serve with crackers.