Recipe by Chef TooShort
A breakfast burrito with a kick
Top Review by katew
I made this for dinner and for 2 people and it was great. Doubled the ham to assist in using up Xmas leftovers. It was lovely to use a tortilla instead of a heavy pizza base. Once folded i cut them in half so we could eat with our fingers - lovely meal so thanks !
Directions See How It's Made
- Scramble the eggs in a pan over stove.
- After the eggs are scrambled, add the ham and sausage and stir around and let cook for additional time.
- Warm the tortilla in the microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Put the eggs, ham and sausage in the tortilla and add the cheese to it.
- Fold the tortilla into a burrito and enjoy!