Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Gotta love bananas! Found at easy home cooking
- 1⁄3 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 (9 ounce) package yellow cake mix, without pudding in the mix
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mashed banana (about 1 medium)
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease 8-inch square baking pan.
- Combine oats, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in small bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until crumbly. Stir in pecans.
- Combine cake mix, sour cream, banana and egg in medium bowl. Beat with electric mixer at low speed about 1 minute or until blended. Increase speed to medium; beat 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth. Spoon half of batter into prepared pan; sprinkle with half of oat topping. Top with remaining battter and topping.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.