Recipe by Dreamgoddess
My daughters and I are total Twilight fanatics. To celebrate the release of the dvd, we all got together for dinner before watching the movie. In searching the web for a dessert to serve, I found this one named after the color of Edward's golden brown eyes. I made a couple of small changes to the original recipe to better suit our tastes. Garnished with golden grizzlies, better known as Teddy Grahams, it's a dessert that Emmett would be proud of.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 cups applesauce
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, to taste
- 3 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- teddy grahams cookie, for garnishing
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pudding mix, applesauce and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Beat on low speed with a mixer until combined.
- Gently stir in 1 c of cool whip.
- Spoon approximately 2 T. of graham cracker crumbs in each of 4 dessert glasses. I used wine glasses to serve this inches.
- Put a layer of butterscotch mixture in next, followed by a layer of cool whip.
- Repeat layers, ending with cool whip.
- Lightly sprinkle additional crumbs on top.
- Garnish with Teddy Grahams and chill until ready to serve.