Prep 1 min
Cook 3 mins
This is a super fast recipe for moms on the go. My kids love Top Ramen, but it doesn't pack a lot of nutrition. I came up with this for those nights when you want a really quick, no-mess dinner. It's a great idea to keep prepared veggies and cooked meat in the freezer to throw into a recipe at the last minute for a healthy, fast meal.
- 1 (3 ounce) package Top Ramen noodles
- 1⁄4 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 cup cooked ground beef (stored in refrigerator or freezer)
- Break up Top Ramen while it is still in the package.
- Boil for 3 minutes.
- Drain water.
- Sprinkle seasoning packet over noodles.
- Add peas and hamburger.
- Stir and serve.
- You may want to heat the noodles for a minute on low to warm up the peas and the hamburger.
I agree this is super fast and easy for a quick meal. I also think it could be a good meal for camping. I used frozen mixed vegetables. My husband and I sprinkled soy sauce to give a little more flavor. Had with a tossed salad and garlic bread. Thanks for the quick recipe.
This is something we do all the time when we're in a huge hurry. It's actually pretty good comfort food!!
I make larger servings of this same meal using 4 packages of Ramen, 1 bag of frozen mixed veggies, and 1 lb of ground beef or turkey. Could also substitue fresh veggies. It's a very fast and cheap meal. Glad you shared.