Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is very quick and simple! Change it up and make it your own!
- 1 (21 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Make brownies according to directions on the box.
- Meanwhile, put 1 Cup Peanut Butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds (or until soupy), stir and set aside.Top hot brownies with marshmallows, and chocolate, and drizzle peanut butter over the top. Put back in the oven under the boiler for 1-2 minutes just until topping begins to melt together. Cool, slice and enjoy!
- There are so many ways to change up the ingredints in the topping! The possibilities are endless! Use chopped peanuts instead of peanut butter, or don't use nuts at all and add graham crackers! Use walnuts and bananas with the marshmallow, or mix up a cream cheese icing instead of the marshmallow! Whatever your mood, you'll tip your hat to these!