Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is Reem Ghulam's recipe from the Young Times magazine. I hope you enjoy it as much as my brother does:)
Top Review by Nisha
My DIL is like fed up with those routine onion chilli omelets...so this was something different...i made it little spicier with extra amount of chilli powder...it was a HIT...thanks for the recipe...!:)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 medium tomatoes, peeled and cut into small pcs
- 4 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 medium chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, washed and chopped,to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Toss in the onions.
- Saute for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and cook on medium flame for 5 minutes or till they are softened and can be mashed.
- Add salt, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, beaten eggs and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with corriander leaves and serve hot.