This goes well with any meat or poultry or as part of a buffet or meatless meal. Seems a natural blend of flavours especially with the goat cheese! from The Lighthearted cookbook - Anne Lindsay
- Slice each tomatoe into about 4 thick slices.
- Arrange in single layer in shallow baking dish or microwave safe dish.
- Thinly slice goat cheese, arrange over tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with pepper to taste, then basil.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or microwave on high 100% power for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.