1/2 Photos of Tomatoes Broiled with Goat Cheese and Basil
This goes well with any meat or poultry or as part of a buffet or meatless meal. Seems a natural blend of flavours especially with the goat cheese! from The Lighthearted cookbook - Anne Lindsay
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice each tomatoe into about 4 thick slices.
- 2Arrange in single layer in shallow baking dish or microwave safe dish.
- 3Thinly slice goat cheese, arrange over tomatoes.
- 4Sprinkle with pepper to taste, then basil.
- 5Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or microwave on high 100% power for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomatoes Broiled with Goat Cheese and Basil
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 77.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g