- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 lb mixed tomatoes (use different colors and sizes if possible)
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel
- 1 dozen basil leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small cup or bowl combine dressing ingredients (olive oil - pepper). Let stand for 15 minutes while preparing salad.
- Prepare tomatoes by coring large tomatoes and halving and then slice them thinly. Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Arrange tomatoes on a platter arranging them so that different colors of the tomatoes are arranged attractively and then adding the cherry tomatoes on top.
- Sprinkle with corn.
- Tear basil into small pieces and then scatter them over all.
- Spoon dressing over top and serve.