Recipe by Cat^..^atude
I like this recipe, as it is so quick and simple to make in the microwave..I never do anything in a frying pan, that can be accomplished in the microwave. I don't even own a frying pan. Unless you are setting a fancy, fancy table, this can be reheated in the microwave, throughout the entire meal..
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper (optional)
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a pyrex 2 cup measuring cup, melt butter, 2nd or 3rd power for 1 minute.
- Slowly add flour to melted butter while whisking.
- Slowly add beef broth, also while whisking to mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with salt,pepper and garlic and mix well --
- Cook on high for approximately 3 minutes. Stir and add more minutes, depending on your microwave.