Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
Try this healthy focaccia as an appetizer or for your main dish. Delicious! Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2281
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Roll combined rolls into a 10x14-inch rectangle.
- 3Place in a 9x13-inch sprayed pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- 4Remove wrap. Press dough down with fingers to form a dimpled surface. Brush with olive oil.
- 5Top with tomato halves and fresh rosemary. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- 6Bake at 350°F 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Focaccia
Serving Size: 1 (317 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 201.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g