Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Try this healthy focaccia as an appetizer or for your main dish. Delicious! Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/2281
- 12 rhodes dinner rolls, thawed to room temperature
- olive oil
- cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
- fresh rosemary
- sea salt
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll combined rolls into a 10x14-inch rectangle.
- Place in a 9x13-inch sprayed pan. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap. Press dough down with fingers to form a dimpled surface. Brush with olive oil.
- Top with tomato halves and fresh rosemary. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake at 350°F 20-30 minutes.