Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice simple salad. Vewry refreshing. Source: Better Homes and Gardens http://recipes.bhg.com
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- snipped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 small tomatoes, sliced (SEE NOTE)
- 1⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese with dried basil and tomato (1 ounce) or 1⁄4 cup plain feta cheese (1 ounce)
- 2 small cucumbers (about 2 cups) or 2 small zucchini, cut into 2-inch strips (about 2 cups)
- In a screw-top jar combine green onions, oil, vinegar, mustard, and pepper.
- Cover and shake well.
- Chill until needed.
- To Serve:
- NOTE: use red and/or yellow tomatoes.
- Stack tomato slices.
- Top with feta cheese.
- Shake dressing; drizzle over tomatoes. Serve with cucumbers.