1/2 Photos of Tomato-Eggplant (Aubergine) Casserole
Charlotte J's Note:
Cooking time is a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice eggplant, peel and put into boiling salted water immediately.
- 2Boil about 10 minutes until tender.
- 3Drain and return to pan and mash.
- 4Blend in butter, eggs, pepper, onion, oregano and cracker crumbs.
- 5Add the grated cheese.
- 6Pour into buttered casserole and cover with the tomato slices.
- 7Sprinkle top with additional cheese.
- 8Bake at 375 degrees until lightly browned on top.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato-Eggplant (Aubergine) Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 135.8 mg
- Sodium 173.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 10.3 g