1/3 Photos of Tomato Cheese Pizza
This recipe from Simple and Delicious makes a tasty appetizer, lunch or quick-and-easy main dish that you can serve with a fresh salad or pasta.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unroll pizza dough onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan; flatten dough and build up the edges slightly.
- 2Spread garlic over crust.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for 7 minutes.
- 4Sprinkle half of the cheeses and oregano over crust.
- 5Arrange tomatoes on top.
- 6Sprinkle with remaining cheeses and oregano.
- 7Bake for 15-17 minutes or until crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.5
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.0 mg
- Sodium 579.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: