This recipe from Simple and Delicious makes a tasty appetizer, lunch or quick-and-easy main dish that you can serve with a fresh salad or pasta.
- Unroll pizza dough onto a greased 12-inch pizza pan; flatten dough and build up the edges slightly.
- Spread garlic over crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle half of the cheeses and oregano over crust.
- Arrange tomatoes on top.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses and oregano.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.