Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My friend makes bruschetta like this all of the time and it's good!
Make and share this Tomato Cheese Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl,stir together first 5 ingredients.
- Place bread slices on ungreased baking sheet and brush oil mixture onto each slice.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 mnutes or until lightly toasted.
- Preheat broiler.
- Top each slice of bread with 1 slice of cheese and 1 slice of tomato and brush with remaining oil mixture.
- Broil 5 to 6 inches from heat until cheese begins to melt,about 1-2 minutes.