Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
After over indulging over the Christmas and New Years holidays, I wanted something quick and healthy to eat so I raided the cupboard and this is what I came up with. I also used left over salad ingredients.
- 1 (420 g) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (420 g) soup can water, for soup
- 1 (220 g) can vegetarian baked beans, in tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 (310 g) can sweet corn
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 -2 onion, diced up
- 3 -4 tomatoes, diced up
- 3 -4 stalks celery, diced up
- Dice up all of vegetables and have ready to put into pot.
- Put can of tomato soup in pot adding water as directed.
- Put in can of baked beans, garlic salt and pepper.
- Add in vegetables and can of corn stir and cook slowly until all vegetables are soft.
- Serve with some whole meal bread (or white if the kids prefer).
5 stars for versatility and ease of preparation and it was yummy on top of all that !!! I love recipes that use items that are in the pantry and this was one of them !!