Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar in August 2006. I haven't tried the recipe, but I hope to very soon. Here is what the original poster said about this recipe: "Good fondue for a party."
- 8 ounces gouda cheese
- 2 small roma tomatoes, cored and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 loaf baguette, sliced and toasted
- Coarsely chop cheese into small pices and place in a pot, mix in tomatoes and basil.
- Heat on med-high flame till cheese is bubbling.
- Transfer to fondue pot over flame.
- Dip with toasted baguette bread.