Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great salad for a hot summer day.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley or 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- spinach or lettuce leaf
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl.
- Reserve and refrigerate 6 center slices from eggs for garnish.
- Chop remaining eggs.
- Combine chopped eggs, avocados, tomato, onion and parsley in large bowl; toss gently to mix.
- Add dressing; stir gently just until ingredients are evenly coated with dressing.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Serve on spinach leaves, garnished with reserved egg slices.