Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
yummy little tarts
Make and share this Tomato and Goats Cheese Tarts recipe from Food.com.
- cut each pastry sheet into 4 pieces and press into deep muffin tins.
- thickly slice tomatoes into 8 slices and pat dry as possible.
- thickly slice goats cheese into 8 pieces.
- layer into the pastry cases - tomato, basil leaf, goats cheese, repeat then season with salt and pepper.
- bake in pre-heated oven 200 C 20 minutes.
- garnish with basil leaf and olive.