yummy little tarts
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut each pastry sheet into 4 pieces and press into deep muffin tins.
- 2thickly slice tomatoes into 8 slices and pat dry as possible.
- 3thickly slice goats cheese into 8 pieces.
- 4layer into the pastry cases - tomato, basil leaf, goats cheese, repeat then season with salt and pepper.
- 5bake in pre-heated oven 200 C 20 minutes.
- 6garnish with basil leaf and olive.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tomato and Goats Cheese Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.4
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 286.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 9.5 g