- 2 sheets pre-rolled puff pastry
- 6 -8 medium tomatoes
- 16 basil leaves
- 150 g goat cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 8 drained black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- cut each pastry sheet into 4 pieces and press into deep muffin tins.
- thickly slice tomatoes into 8 slices and pat dry as possible.
- thickly slice goats cheese into 8 pieces.
- layer into the pastry cases - tomato, basil leaf, goats cheese, repeat then season with salt and pepper.
- bake in pre-heated oven 200 C 20 minutes.
- garnish with basil leaf and olive.