Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another of my favorites, also out of a newspaper years ago. This is fantastic on steaks cooked on the grill, and as a dressing on baked potatoes. Use your imagination!!! I'm sure this would be just as good with other vegies, and chicken or fish.
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups grape tomatoes, quartered
- 3⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, minced
- Combine all the above ingredients in a medium bowl with a fork until ingredients are evenly coated with olive oil.
- Use to top steak, baked potatoes, whatever!
- Roquefort cheese is also a fine choice for this salsa.
- Cooking time is the time it takes to toast the walnuts in the oven. Very quick to put together.
This was perfect on top of blackened tuna steaks! One of the best meals i've had in a while! Thanks for posting!