Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Good with grilled chicken
Make and share this Tomatillo Avocado Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tomatillos, husked and rinsed
- 1 large onion, cut in 4 pieces
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 jalapenos
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime, juice of
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the tomatillos, onions, garlic and jalapenos on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to food processor or blender, pulse until smooth. Add water to thin if necessary.