Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Tomatillo Avocado Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb tomatillo, husked, rinsed, quartered
- 1⁄3 lb jalapeno chile, rinsed, stemmed, and halved
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, fresh and lightly packed
- 1⁄2 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh (about one lime)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Puree all ingredients EXCEPT avocado in blender (I use a blender over a food processor b/c it gets the ingredients to more of a liquid).
- Stir in avocado before serving.
- Serve with corn chips.