- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, soft
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- Gradually beat in flour.
- Stir in 1 cup of the mini chips.
- Press onto the bottom of ungreased 13x9 pan.
- Bake for 30-33 minutes or just until top is light brown.
- Immediately sprinkle with remaining chips.
- Let stand for 5 minutes or until chips are shiny; then spread evenly.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into squares to serve.