1/1 Photo of Toll House Shortbread Squares
Punky Julster's Note:
Another recipe from Nestle.
My Private Note
dozen s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- 3Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
- 4Gradually beat in flour.
- 5Stir in 1 cup of the mini chips.
- 6Press onto the bottom of ungreased 13x9 pan.
- 7Bake for 30-33 minutes or just until top is light brown.
- 8Immediately sprinkle with remaining chips.
- 9Let stand for 5 minutes or until chips are shiny; then spread evenly.
- 10Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 11Cut into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toll House Shortbread Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1058 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1658.2
- Calories from Fat 886
- Total Fat 98.5 g
- Saturated Fat 60.0 g
- Cholesterol 233.1 mg
- Sodium 473.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 194.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 113.4 g
- Protein 17.2 g