Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from the Soba Nippon Restaurant in NYC by way of House Foods American corp.
Make and share this Tofu Anmitsu recipe from Food.com.
- Fruit can be mixed fruits, fresh, frozen or canned such as: pineapple, strawberries, melon, papaya, blueberries
- Boil the water and sugar in pan until sugar dissolves. Then simmer for 5 minutes. Do not stir. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Chill.
- Cube the tofu making 1/2 inch cubes.
- When the sguar syrup is cold add wine and the tofu. Cover and let sit over night.
- Cut fruits into bite size pieces if needed then add to tofu. Toss carefully then chill for about 30 minutes.
- Place in serving bowls and top with paste.