That is Dr House to you's Note:
from the Soba Nippon Restaurant in NYC by way of House Foods American corp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fruit can be mixed fruits, fresh, frozen or canned such as: pineapple, strawberries, melon, papaya, blueberries
- 2Boil the water and sugar in pan until sugar dissolves. Then simmer for 5 minutes. Do not stir. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Chill.
- 3Cube the tofu making 1/2 inch cubes.
- 4When the sguar syrup is cold add wine and the tofu. Cover and let sit over night.
- 5Cut fruits into bite size pieces if needed then add to tofu. Toss carefully then chill for about 30 minutes.
- 6Place in serving bowls and top with paste.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tofu Anmitsu
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 50.5 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red bean paste