Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup butter
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- Bits 'o brickle baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter.
- Add brown sugar and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Add flour an baking powder and mix until well blended.
- Pat evenly into ungreased 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Press down flat.
- Bake 10-15 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and cut while warm into triangles, cut from 2 inch squares.
- Prepare topping.
- Melt chocolate chips, butter and water in top of double boiler over hot water.
- Stir until smooth.
- Remove top of double boiler from hot water.
- Let chocolate thicken a little and then drop a large dollop in the center of each square or triangle.
- Sprinkle Bits 'o Brickle chips on top of wet chocolate, heavily.
- Refrigerate to set.
- Remove squares with spatula and shake off excess Bits 'o Brickle.