Recipe by GingerlyJ
this easy recipe makes use of boxed cookie mix. I used Heath Bits O' brickle toffee bits and betty crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄3 cups toffee pieces
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 (20 ounce) package peanut butter cookie mix
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°F Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- Whisk together egg, oil, and water. Stir in cookie mix, then coconut and toffee bits.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place on prepared cookie sheet. With tines of fork, flatten ball.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of cookie are golden brown. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet.