Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great rub to use for beef, chicken and pork before grilling.
- 1⁄4 cup cumin seed
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons black peppercorns
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Place all ingredients in a dry skillet and toast over medium heat for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Transfer to a spice grinder and pulse until smooth.
- Keep in an airtight container.
Eating my Steak now, ohhhh my gosh this is really delicious. Not sweet, and definately not too salty (which is usually the problem I have with most rubs) This is a really great rub, I will be using often I Love, Love, Love it. Thank You for a wonderful recipe.