To Die for Venison Fajita Meat
- .Marinate the venison in the soy sauce, brown sugar, and worchestershire sauce at least 3 hours, overnight if possible.
- Cut the tenderloin length-wise into 2 in wide strips. Wrap each strip in bacon, securing with wet toothpicks.
- Sprinkle wrapped strips with garlic salt and Lime Pepper seasoning.
- I grilled mine over charcoal. Use indirect heat to cook for the first 20-30 minutes, then at the end place the strips directly over the hot coal, turning frequently until the bacon is all brown and bubbly.
- Let cool.
- Take the wrapped strips and cut into smaller strips. Place on a flour tortillia, add cheese, avocado and sour cream and ENJOY!