Prep 3 hrs 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
After trying the #1 rated Venison recipe on here, I had leftovers and came up with this recipe for the BEST fajita meat I have ever had! I was shocked and cant wait to make these again!
- 1 medium venison tenderloin
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 1⁄3 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 10 -12 slices bacon
- garlic salt
- lime pepper seasoning
- .Marinate the venison in the soy sauce, brown sugar, and worchestershire sauce at least 3 hours, overnight if possible.
- Cut the tenderloin length-wise into 2 in wide strips. Wrap each strip in bacon, securing with wet toothpicks.
- Sprinkle wrapped strips with garlic salt and Lime Pepper seasoning.
- I grilled mine over charcoal. Use indirect heat to cook for the first 20-30 minutes, then at the end place the strips directly over the hot coal, turning frequently until the bacon is all brown and bubbly.
- Let cool.
- Take the wrapped strips and cut into smaller strips. Place on a flour tortillia, add cheese, avocado and sour cream and ENJOY!
very tasty marinade. easy to prepare.