Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
From an Ohio Cookbook Midwest Maven sent me. This was submitted by Cindy McPherson of Fremont. She says, "This is my original creation, born of a love for seafood. It is incredibly delicious." I thought it sounded DELICIOUS, and wanted to share it with all of you!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lb bay scallop
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup cracker crumb (I would use Ritz)
- lemon slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add soy sauce, garlic powder, lemon juice and scallops. Cook over med. heat for 15 minutes
- During the last 5 minutes of cooking time, add green onions.
- When done, add enough cracker crumbs to absorb juice. Serve with lemon slices on the side.