Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy fruit kabobs to make with kids. Fun, simple, and fast.
- 2 lbs strawberries
- 3 lbs green grapes
- 3 lbs red grapes
- 1 (16 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 (16 ounce) package pretzel sticks
- Rinse strawberries and slice into small bite size pieces.
- Place in a bowl.
- Rinse grapes and place into bowls.
- Place remaining ingredients in their own separate bowl.
- On a pretzel stick, add mini marshmallows, grapes and strawberries in any order.
- Repeat until 8 kabobs are made.
- Eat and enjoy.