Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
The taste of Tiramisu without the work. This is tasty, easy and low in fat. I think it would make a good smoothie too, but I haven't tried that yet. Easy to customize too with different flavors of Biscotti, and frozen yogurts.
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 2⁄3 cup crushed biscotti (any flavor)
- 2 2⁄3 cups non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 5 teaspoons grated semisweet chocolate
- In a small bowl dissolve expresso powder into boiling water.
- Set aside and let cool.
- In each of 4 parfait glasses, you will layer the ingredients in this order: 1 Tbl. biscotti crumbs, 1/3 cup frozen yogurt, pour 1 Tbl. of expresso over yogurt and top with 1/2 teaspoons of chocolate.
- Repeat layers and top with remaining biscotti crumbs and chocolate.
- Serve immediately or freeze for 1 hour.