I was looking for a Tiramisu recipe with NO raw eggs! This one is simple and can be made in NO TIME! This recipe is kid friendly too, no cooking involved! Enjoy :)
- Brew the coffee.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream and sugar with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Add the ROOM TEMPERATURE Mascarpone Cheese into the sugar and cream and mix carefully.
- In another bowl pour the warm coffee and dip cookies.
- Quickly arranging them side by side over the bottom of a lined loaf pan (Allow the plastic wrap to extend on the sides so you can take it out easily when it is ready to serve).
- Layer cookies with the sweet cream and continue layering with another set of cookies (Will allow three layers).
- When done layering, cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate and allow at least two hours for it to set. (Over night is even better).
- Before serving take it out of the loaf pan remove plastic wrap and sift cocoa powder.
- ENJOY! :0 ).