1/2 Photos of Tiramisu (No Raw Eggs Here!)
SD Cali Girl's Note:
I was looking for a Tiramisu recipe with NO raw eggs! This one is simple and can be made in NO TIME! This recipe is kid friendly too, no cooking involved! Enjoy :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brew the coffee.
- 2In a medium bowl, beat cream and sugar with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- 3Add the ROOM TEMPERATURE Mascarpone Cheese into the sugar and cream and mix carefully.
- 4In another bowl pour the warm coffee and dip cookies.
- 5Quickly arranging them side by side over the bottom of a lined loaf pan (Allow the plastic wrap to extend on the sides so you can take it out easily when it is ready to serve).
- 6Layer cookies with the sweet cream and continue layering with another set of cookies (Will allow three layers).
- 7When done layering, cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate and allow at least two hours for it to set. (Over night is even better).
- 8Before serving take it out of the loaf pan remove plastic wrap and sift cocoa powder.
- 9ENJOY! :0 ).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiramisu (No Raw Eggs Here!)
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.6
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 170.4 mg
- Sodium 99.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: