Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was looking for a Tiramisu recipe with NO raw eggs! This one is simple and can be made in NO TIME! This recipe is kid friendly too, no cooking involved! Enjoy :)
- Brew the coffee.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream and sugar with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Add the ROOM TEMPERATURE Mascarpone Cheese into the sugar and cream and mix carefully.
- In another bowl pour the warm coffee and dip cookies.
- Quickly arranging them side by side over the bottom of a lined loaf pan (Allow the plastic wrap to extend on the sides so you can take it out easily when it is ready to serve).
- Layer cookies with the sweet cream and continue layering with another set of cookies (Will allow three layers).
- When done layering, cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate and allow at least two hours for it to set. (Over night is even better).
- Before serving take it out of the loaf pan remove plastic wrap and sift cocoa powder.
- ENJOY! :0 ).
WOW!!! I tried this recipe for tiramisu, and everyone LOVED it! I never thought such a decadent dessert was this easy to make. You don't even need the liquer - and no one noticed it was missing! I sprinkled cocoa powder in between the layers to give it more of a mocha taste, but this recipe (the very first tiramisu recipe I tried BTW) stands perfectly on its own. I will never get store-bought tiramisu again! Thanks for the AWESOME recipe!!!
I made four of these for the holidays. I made 3 for a party, and they worked out great. None came back to the kitchen serving 21 with each loaf pan taking 7 lady fingers with 3 layers. I made one more for an intimate dinner and had no left overs. Definitely a keeper. Great that it is no raw egg. Did add the liqueur to the intimate dinner, but to serve the crowd did not. Both ways are great, and beautiful presentation. Only thing different, I started with layer of whipped cream stuff and ended with a layer of lady finger. Then, when I inverted on a platter, sprinkled the chocolate powder, very pretty presentation.
AWESOME! Such a good recipe.
Just like lac925 mentioned, nobody noticed that the liqueur was missing.
It was such an easy, quick and absolutely delicious recipe.
Seriously. Layers of deliciously goodness...
Please find my photos and experience of this recipe on my blog: http://eatandenjoy.blogspot.com/2011/07/no-raw-eggs-and-alcohol-thanks.html
I've also mentioned that I got the recipe from this page. Check it out.