Recipe by Mini Ravindran
The best choice when you want to pamper and impress your loved ones in style. Great side dish with grilled meats ..! AND the ease of preparation in just over 7-8 minutes is a DEFINITE BONUS.
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom (any type, I use medium sized button mushrooms)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 ounce brandy
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the mushrooms into fours.
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Add to the pan and sauté on high heat until soft for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and carefully add the brandy to avoid flame ups.
- Return to the heat and cook until pan juices have slightly thickened.
- Serve warm.