1/2 Photos of Tiny Pasta in Broth
In Italy this soup is often served with bread for a light supper. Hand round a bowl of grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling on top. From the book "400 Soups" and posted for ZWT5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the beef stock to a boil in a large saucepan.
- 2Add salt and pepper to taste, then drop in the soup pasta.
- 3Stir well and bring the stock back to a boil. Lower the heat to a simmer and cook 7 to 8 minutes, or according to the packet instructions, until the pasta is al dente.
- 4Stir often during cooking to prevent the pasta shapes from sticking together.
- 5Drain the pieces of bottled roasted pepper and dice them finely; add to the soup pot.
- 6Taste the soup and adjust the seasoning.
- 7Ladle into individual soup bowls and serve immediately, with grated Parmesan cheese for topping.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tiny Pasta in Broth
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.2
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1172.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.8 g