1/2 Photos of *Tink's White Chocolate, Honey-Nut, Birthday Party Chex Mix
I'm posting this per requests from DH's work. It's my tweaked up version of the original white chocolate chex mix. Hope you guys enjoy it! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 1 (10 ounce) package small pretzels (squares, pretzel twists or sticks)
- 2 cups honey roasted peanuts
- 4 -5 ounces colored sprinkles or 1 lb M&M'
- 2 (12 ounce) packages vanilla chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1In a large bowl, combine the Honey-Nut Cheerios, Corn Chex, mini pretzels, honey-roasted peanuts and M&Ms; set aside.
- 2Cover large area of table, counter top, or two large cookie sheets with waxed paper.
- 3In a microwave safe bowl, heat vanilla chips and vegetable oil on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir and heat 1 minute longer.
- 4If needed, microwave on full power for 10 seconds and then stir until smooth.
- 5Pour melted vanilla chips over dry mixture and stir gently to coat.
- 6Spread out on prepared wax paper-covered surface, and allow to cool completely. (I leave mine alone overnight.).
- 7When cool, gently break apart large pieces and store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Birthday Recipes
Nutritional Facts for *Tink's White Chocolate, Honey-Nut, Birthday Party Chex Mix
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 530.1
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 490.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: