Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I'm posting this per requests from DH's work. It's my tweaked up version of the original white chocolate chex mix. Hope you guys enjoy it! :)
- 5 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- 5 cups Corn Chex
- 1 (10 ounce) package small pretzels (squares, pretzel twists or sticks)
- 2 cups honey roasted peanuts
- 4 -5 ounces colored sprinkles or 1 lb M&M'
- 2 (12 ounce) packages vanilla chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine the Honey-Nut Cheerios, Corn Chex, mini pretzels, honey-roasted peanuts and M&Ms; set aside.
- Cover large area of table, counter top, or two large cookie sheets with waxed paper.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat vanilla chips and vegetable oil on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir and heat 1 minute longer.
- If needed, microwave on full power for 10 seconds and then stir until smooth.
- Pour melted vanilla chips over dry mixture and stir gently to coat.
- Spread out on prepared wax paper-covered surface, and allow to cool completely. (I leave mine alone overnight.).
- When cool, gently break apart large pieces and store in an airtight container.