White Chocolate Chex Mix
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A completely addictive snack!
- Ready In:
- 3 cups Cheerios toasted oat cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex
- 1 (8 ounce) can salted peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) bag M&M's plain chocolate candy
- 1 (8 ounce) bag pretzels
- 2 (12 ounce) bags white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- In a large bowl mix together all ingediants, except white chocolate chips and oil.
- In a glass bowl mix together white chocolate chips and oil.
- Microwave white chocolate and oil for 1 minute, stir. Microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- Stir white chocolate luntil completely melted.
- Pour melted white chocolate over chex mix.
- Mix very well, until all chex mix ix coated.
- Spread coated chex mix in a single lay on wax paper or tin foil.
- Let harden.
- Break up and store in an air tight container.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Made this today for my daughter's field trip. We substituted fritos for pretzels, but otherwise kept everything the same. It was so easy and tastes great! I love the technique of adding oil to the white chocolate chips - made melting a breeze. I'm sure we will make this again. Thanks for posting!Reply